On e-commerce websites, 30% of visitors use the search bar to find products. These customers have a high potential and clearly show purchase intent. They will often enter a product name and expect to navigate to the respective page as quickly as possible.
A business can increase 70% in sales with the search bar. Search Keywords save the product from being lost and increase its exposure by displaying it in various search queries.
Let’s jump to how to select search queries:
Selecting Search Queries:
You can think about relevant keywords for your product or what other people can search when looking for a product that you’re selling?
For example, if you’re selling a t-shirt. What could be the other names of this product? Roundneck t-shirt, polo t-shirt, collar t-shirt, jersey, short sleeves t-shirt, etc.
That’s how you can find search keywords for your products. Now, let’s see how you can add search keywords to your product.
How to add search keywords to a product on Lowkel?
- Login to the merchant portal and open the store
- Click on “Inventory” in the menu bar and select a product to which you want to add keywords
- Click on “Edit Details”, and find the section “Add Search Keywords.”
- Add your keywords in that section
- Save your page, and you’re good to move to another product