Welcome to Lowkel! We’re so excited to have you join part of our driving and shopping team.
Welcome to days of working when you want, supporting local businesses, and getting paid to shop.
Before you’ll apply you’ll want to have the following information and resources ready:
- Your Driver’s License
- Your Vehicle Information
- Type / Make / Model / Year / Color
- State of Registration / License Plate
- Vehicle Images
- Certificate of Insurance
- Your Lowkel Inspection Form
Please note that you cannot pause and resume your registration and driver/shopper application process. With that in mind, we suggest you have all materials ready before you begin your application.
To get started – follow these easy steps:
1. Download the App.
2. Create Your Account.
- To create your account you’ll need to supply:
- Your Full Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Phone Number
- A Secure Password
- Postal Code
- Primary City
- Secondary City (Optional)
- Read and agree to Terms and Conditions
A verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number and email address. Enter that code, and your account is created. Now it’s time to enter some Vehicle and driver details.
3. Enter Driver Info:
- Set up a profile picture
- Select Driver’s Type
- Basic Freelancer (Aged between 18-21)
- Above the law freelancer (Above 21 Years Old)
- Certified Freelancer (Above 21 years old and can carry a credit card)
- Upload Driver’s licence Images (Front and Back Side)
4. Add Your Vehicle Info.
As a Lowkel Shopper/Driver we require that you have a Lowkel vetted vehicle registered with us.
- To register your vehicle, you’ll have to provide your vehicle’s:
- Type (Sedan/SUV, Standard Pickup Truck, Cargo Van or Box Truck)
- State of Registration
- License Plate
- Images of Your Vehicle (Front, Back, Left and Right)
- Your Insurance Carrier
- Your Insurance Policy Number
- Proof of Insurance (Optional)
Also known as a certificate of insurance, this document confirms the dates and type of insurance coverage.
4. Submit Your Information.
Once you’ve filled out the above – submit your information and stand by because your account will go in-review. Once accepted, you will receive an email about approval.
5. Enter Payment Details:
You will need to re-login after approval and add payment/checking account details:
- Account Holder Name
- Account Number
- Routing Number
You’ll be redirected to Stripe to enter and confirm your details. Once you complete that, you are ready to accept the delivery gigs on your Lowkel Shopper App.
Welcome to Lowkel! We can’t wait to begin delivering and shopping with you.